Nasyitah

Friday, October 24, 2008

Drool Worthy Indeed!

With Arts Fest completed and everyone happy about it (especially me!), I shall indulge in a most frivolous entry to unwind. :D

BAGS. Ah Bags!

Are we in bag heaven yet?

The LUPO ABANICO. That's the IT bag for me. (I will of course continue to drool over the Bottega clutch or the Hermes Birkin since possessing them is never going to be a reality)

It's funky, functional and apparently very well-made. Super hip! Got to be if the only boutique outside of Spain is in Tokyo!

Check out the pictures from http://shop.seriouslygifted.co.uk/lupo-14-c.asp

This is the one I was eyeing a while ago. Very nautical. Off season but who cares!


Now this one, this one's a real beauty. See the heavenly sheen? But it's also SOOoooooooo expensive!

Ah well, let's come back to earth from bag heaven now.

With the recession, I think I better cepat cepat lupa LUPO!


Finally going to bed,
Nasyitah :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home