Nasyitah

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Has it been THAT long?

It's been almost a month since I last blogged!

How time flies.

Redundant and cliched but true.

Am at odds with myself here:
Can't wait for time to fly faster so 31 Dec and love will finally appear.
Can't time sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
so the hols stay near?
For there are family and friends to catch up with,
curtains to make swell.
Delicious nutritious meals to be whipped up
so the little boy grows well.
Personal pursuits to realise,
plans to crystalise.

Before I get too cheesy,
I better go easy.

With the rhyming.

Till later.

2 Comments:

Blogger afiqa said...

MrsK! To make the direct link, just type whatever the link is for, highlight it, then click on the worm-looking button on the toolbar (right above the space that you type your post). Type in the url of the website and tadaaa done. ;D
If you still don't get it, I can teach you how to when we visit your place this Wed! :D

November 23, 2008 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Mdm Nasyitah Tan Abdullah Wah Ling said...

Ok! I'll try it out. Cheers! :D

November 27, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home