Nasyitah

Monday, November 19, 2007

The Triplets of Belleville! What a Delight!

It happened again! My palate, laden with the cloying after-taste of predictable Hollywood flicks and simplistic home-grown sitcoms (the two most obvious examples of many mind-numbing mass popular entertainment), has yet again been cleansed by Sylvain Chomet's layered, fabulously told and sensitively illustrated 2003 animated feature film: The Triplets of Belleville.




..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Okay that was me trying for the past 10 minutes to begin discussing the film in a way that does it justice. This is a sign of my brain stopping to function beyond a certain time in my old age.

Now stop laughing!

I must assert that I am not making any excuses for my temporal inability to wax lyrical about the beautiful work of Art I watched twice! Those who know me well will know that 10 pm is the witching hour for me and it's already 1.17 am!

I will definitely be back with more about the Triplets! Look out for it!

Thank you Mrs Goh for the recommendation! Do keep them coming! :)

In the mean time, you can check the film out at http://www.sonyclassics.com/triplets/#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home