Nasyitah

Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Holiday So Far...

My holiday began when I touched down at Changi International two weeks ago.

Warning: This piece is going to as random (in a sort of planned way) as the past two weeks have been.

It's only two weeks but feels like a long time already. Who says times flies when you're having a jolly good time! :D
Catching up on sleep, catching up with friends and family, FB-ing, getting healthy again, making healthy food, exercising, reading, having darling kids over, growing plants (one pot of Basil herb to be exact) and experimenting with IT (you'll see an example of it below. Thanks for the pointer Afiqa! :D).

Most importantly, spent lots of time with Mateen. :D

Thought: Hmm I'm supposed to be slowing down right?

I am I am! For one, I have stopped making lists though I really think I should cos there are things that needs to be done. Just going with the flow. :) Do if and when you can! Love it! :)

Carpe Diem!

Ah Dead Poets' Society. Feeling nostalagic already. Maybe I'll try to get a copy of it and watch later! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home