Nasyitah

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Confronting the Monsters



There is a monster in us all. Sometimes, there is more than ONE.


"Wha.aa...t?", "Nonsense!", "Aiyoh you talk rubbish again!", "Are you all right?", "Maybe you should stop thinking so much", "Let me feel your forehead", "Do you know you're already 32?", "Stop being stupid.", "Ridiculous!", "Don't waste my time please. There are more important things in life than your imaginary friends.", "Go talk to somebody else.", "Not clever don't act like clever ok!"

See. That's them again. Some of them remain blur blobs and distant splots while some have emerged triumphant.

Yeh! Another Human Trophy!

Not so fast you creeps! Hiyahhhhhhh!
[karate chops in head]

Wah! This one coming fast and furious man! Wahhhpiiiaah!

I block! I duck! I block again! I attack! SSssssss.....!

Ei this one kungfu not bad leh... ON GUARD!

Hahah! Watch this! Catch that! Here's another one! YAchahhhhhh!

Hah! We also block, we also duck... and CHARrrrrrrrrrrrrrGE!



..........And this continued for two thousand five hundred and eighty-five minutes and 59 seconds..........


Fighting, we got scarred. We also got to know one other very well and came to an understanding.

My monsters have become my friends. Let me introduce my new friends to you:...

What?! What do you mean "confidential"? WHAT do you mean "you are shy"? After all the DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE? AFTER ALL YOU PUT ME THROUGH?!?!? STOP ASKING ME TO CALM DOWN!........... OKAY! BREATHE! In and out and in and out. Oxygen in through the nostrils deep into the diaphram and carbon dioxide out from the mouth. Out rubbish out, out garbage out, out negativity out... Okay.

Looks like my new friends are not ready to meet anyone yet.

One day I promise, one day...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best entry I have read! You are an entertaining and accomplished writer I must say. Please oh please do write more!! :D

-Little Trove-

November 28, 2007 at 2:57 AM  
Blogger Mdm Nasyitah Tan Abdullah Wah Ling said...

Thank you. Rambling as usual. Just wondering, are you someone I know?

November 28, 2007 at 4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am someone who stumbled upon your blog by accident and exclaimed, "I am bookmarking this blog!"

-Little Trove-

November 28, 2007 at 4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home