Nasyitah

Sunday, May 25, 2008

WHEEPEE!!! The Holidays are Finally Here!

It's been a long time since I last blogged.

Really want to blog but...

Arrrgggggghhhhhhhhh!

No INSPIRATION!

Too tired.

Too tired to think.

Too tired to write anything decent.

Like now.

Luckily not too tired to learn a new lesson:

ONE SHOULD DO NOT BLOG FOR THE SAKE OF BLOGGING. IT'S PATHETIC!

Whatever it is:
* THANK GOD THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!
* ATC will be putting up yet another exciting and beautiful play. :D
* Best of all, in 5 dyas time we'll be leaving on a jet plane... Though I wish I can sing Don't know when I'll be back again, get real! Of course I can't but who cares! I'll be far far away from all the madness.

I want my cup to be forever half-full, so here goes:

WHEEPIE! The Holidays Are Finally Here!

I finally got myself flickr and Youtube accounts! :D

Alright! I will really put an end to your misery now.

GOODNIGHT!

Nasyitah

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Tammy!

Off to see Kamal soon? Send our warmest regards to you hubby from me and Salihin. Look forward to catching up once you're back!

Have a safe and fantastic trip!!!

May 25, 2008 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Mdm Nasyitah Tan Abdullah Wah Ling said...

HI Chiaki! Best regards from all of us! :)

June 6, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home