Nasyitah

Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Toys


Thank goodness for the National Day holidays and a sister and brother-in-law who love kids! (Thanks Kak Mas and Abang Udin!)

Away from school and kid and having indulged in some self-nurturing activities, it's time to get down to the business I've been wanting to do, thinking about doing but unable to do for a long long time.

WRITE.

Just realised this is an activity that I really really enjoy. Woohoooooo! And I'm doing it NOW! :D

And writing from my new Mac Book, plugged into my new iPod Touch makes it even sweeter! Yup! Your eyes have read what I have written correctly. Me, the once-proud tech dino is now the proud owner of 4 tech toys: a new handphone which does more than I know it can, a PDA which helps save trees and the Apples.
DISCLAIMER: I am really not boasting. REALLY! You'll know I'm telling the truth when you look around at the number of tech gad wiz kids less than half my age.

Seriously, I'm amazed at the speed at which I have given up resisting the lure of efficiency and the-world-at-your-fingertips promise offered by IT and am embracing IT whole-heartedly. I'm even more amazed at the speed the good people at Apple made possible for me to obtain my machines at affordable prices. It took a mere 15 minutes to order the goods and another day for them to be delivered.

So here's my (er-hem, random) parting pearl of wisdom for the aspiring entrepreneur: Make good your products and make easy the way your customers acquire them that they cannot refuse you.

THE END

1 Comments:

Blogger atiqahrahman said...

Glad that you had fun!

August 18, 2008 at 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home