Nasyitah

Monday, December 31, 2007

Beautiful Day

Hello 2008!

It's going to be a great year! I feel it in my bones!

I've finally finished my cards and gifts. Hip Hooray! Not at all an easy feat considering how rusty my skills are due to years of high dependency on readily-bought merchandise. Excuse: No time! Well, getting in touch with my creative side of gift-giving is one thing I am glad for due to family budgeting.

This was going to be about the things I am looking forward to this year but the little one awaits his mummy at his grand aunts place so I'll be back!

Whatever it is, I am NOT going to waste time with BACK-TO-School-BLUES!

Neither should any of you affected ones!

Good bye for now and have a beautiful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home