Nasyitah

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

In The Eye of The Tornado

Yes. That's what I feel like now after one-and-a-half day of school. Instead of dreaming my nightmare where I run like crazy from one place to another, I am dreaming it instead.

And I suspect I'm not the only one.

Time to review what's going on. I certainly do not welcome spending my time in a tornado the rest of the 363 days this year.

No siree!

Of course by now I would have come up with a plan of action to anti-tornado myself but will not bore you to tears with the details.

If you are like me, feeling droopy even before the day is over, like the dear, ex-bubbly girl whom I spoke to, try not to get suck into any tornado! NO matter what anyone says:
"But you are the only one we trust to do this!"
"You must do this cos you are the best in it!"
"We must have this! We've had it every year!"
"Why are you so tired all the time?"
"Remember to ________________, and ___________________, and ___________________, oh and also _________________________________________________!" (Fill in the blanks with appropriate words)
"You're so good at doing what you do!:)"
"But there's no one else to do it."
"Can you help this once?"
"I really need you to ____________________________________________________________" (ditto)

In case you think that the above is a declaration of me entering slack-hood, I must reassure everyone that it is far from that. It is a declaration that I will take good care of myself so I can take care of whoever and whatever that needs it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home